Competition terms and conditions
– The promoter of the competition is Victoria Shopping Centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Victoria Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the competition you must follow the entry mechanics and submit on our Facebook account.
– The prize is a 1x £50 Cadburys’ Easter Hamper. This prize will not be combined with any other offer.
– The winner will be chosen on Saturday, March 28th after 4pm at random.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
– The winners will be notified by Facebook message. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes
– Victoria Shopping centre. reserves the right to allocate the prize to an alternative winner if not claimed within 3 weeks of winning
– By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment