Assistant Manager (Contract 24 hours per week)
Responsible for helping to manage the store to achieve the Company objectives by
providing excellent customer service. To maximise sales and establish efficient methods
of operation and maximise profitability. The role will include leading customer service
focus by playing a hands on role.
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and
contribution to the overall company results.
- Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and
empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment.
Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage,
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Store Manager/Cluster
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Business related qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Working with store KPI’s and towards store targets
- Visual merchandising and commercial awareness to impact business knowledge.
- Flexibility to include evenings and weekends.
- Customer service focused
- Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Competitive rate of pay
- Merchandise discount
- Exciting store incentives
- Training and development programmes
- Progression pathways
To apply please drop your CV in to store or email [email protected]