Barista / Supervisor – Gloria Jean’s Coffees
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £8.00-£10.00 per hour
Gloria Jeans Coffee is a leading coffee brand in Australia with presence in more than fifty countries around the globe. It has recently started its operation in the United Kingdom. Tamworth outlet is one of our outlets in the UK. We are now hiring Baristas for our Tamworth unit. If you are passionate, energetic, and hardworking; Gloria Jeans is the place for you. We will provide you excellent training and benefits to pursue your career as a Barista. Come and join our glorious team on full time and part time basis.
Gloria Jean’s Coffees (Tamworth) is a small business in Ankerside Shopping Centre. We are fun and challenging, and our goal is to give you the opportunity to grow your career in coffee industry. A sense of ownership and autonomy is not something you’d typically get in retail, but with us, it’s part and parcel of your roles.
Our work environment includes:
- Lively atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
Key responsibilities will include:
- Crafting best coffee club beverages with passion and energy for our valued customers on day-to-day basis
- Be knowledgeable and confident about all Gloria Jeans products; we not only sell marvellous coffee but also a wide range of other hot and cold drinks.
- Demonstrating attention to detail and safety awareness by maintain health & safety and cleanliness across the store.
- Taking care of each customer to give them a best Gloria Jeans experience and delight our customers with excellent customer service.
- Supporting store manager / assistant store manager on smooth delivery of day to day business.
- Working as a good team player to infuse teamwork spirit in the whole team.
What are we looking for?
A great Barista who loves coffee making and have genuine passion for this profession. Previous experience is good but not necessary. If you don’t have experience but ‘a can-do attitude’ we are happy to consider you. You should be a good communicator. You will often need to do multitasking, so you should be versatile in skills and attitude.
If that is you, we would love to hear from you?
We’ll take you further by:
Giving you the opportunity to grow your career in coffee industry. A sense of ownership and autonomy is not something you’d typically get in retail, but with us, it’s part and parcel of your roles.
How to apply?
Please apply with confidence by sending a covering letter and a brief CV